pontiac forums   pontiac forums
Go Back   Pontiac Forums > Current Pontiac Vehicle Discussion > Pontiac G6 Sedan / G6 Coupe Forum

Pontiac G6 Sedan / G6 Coupe Forum Discuss topics regarding the Pontiac G6 Sedan and G6 Coupe.

Pontiac Forum: Pontiac G6 how to fold down rear seats?

Old October 28th, 2009, 06:30 AM
Mandy

Pontiac G6 how to fold down rear seats?

I've had my car for a little or a year and can NOT seem to get the rear seats to fold down. Is there a lever or something to pull? They will not budge. I just want to scream every time I want to purchase something that will not fit and I can NOT fold the rear seats down! PLEASE someone help me!

Old October 28th, 2009, 11:12 AM

slls is on a distinguished road
Open trunk, right side top are 2 white knobs, pull both to fold both or one to fold one. The seat has to be split to fold.
Tags: