Sign up to remove ads. We'd love to have you amongst our ranks! Just Click here!

pontiac forums   pontiac forums

Go Back   Pontiac Forums > Pontiac Car Forums > Pontiac G8 Forum

Advertisements
cars connected social network

Notices

Pontiac G8 Forum Discuss topics regarding the Pontiac G8.

Pontiac Forum: FOR SALE! 2008 Pontiac G8 GT, Livernois performance FAST and LOUD

Old January 28th, 2015, 04:26 PM
newb

brice2247 is on a distinguished road
FOR SALE! 2008 Pontiac G8 GT, Livernois performance FAST and LOUD

http://grandrapids.craigslist.org/cto/4828977557.html
This is an add to Craigslist
$18,000 OBO
For sale is my 2008 Pontiac G8 GT with many extras added. Basically the whole engine has been re-done with a new lower end with only 60,xxx miles on it while the upper end is a Livernois package with a DOD kit with a 1c camshaft, ported factory heads, cold air intake, tuning and Kooks headers/exhaust. The car also has coilovers on it which compliment the niche 19" wheels and Hancook tires, it will also come with the stock wheels. We also had the car wired for a JL audio 1000 watt amp and sub which could be included for the right price, along with this there is a knob on the center console to control the bass level of the sub. The tires on the car are fairly new with a little wear on the back tires. The body is overall in very good condition with a little wear from the miles but we had the entire front bumper cover and front fenders professionally re-painted when we got the car due to rock chips.We also painted the hood vents black to set them off on the hood. The windows are also tinted 35%. The car was meticulously looked over and had all the fluids changed when we first got the car, which was around 2 months ago. The only reason I am selling this is because I found another car with AWD which I thought would be a better car drive to and from college in the winter. I hate parting with this car, it's everything a car guy would want it a car but I need something to get through the tough Michigan winters. Text me at 269-924-6228
Attached Thumbnails
Click image for larger version

Name:	IMG_4136.jpg
Views:	208
Size:	103.7 KB
ID:	2231   Click image for larger version

Name:	IMG_4135.jpg
Views:	203
Size:	97.6 KB
ID:	2232  

Last edited by brice2247; January 28th, 2015 at 06:26 PM.

Old January 28th, 2015, 06:34 PM
newb

http://grandrapids.craigslist.org/cto/4828977557.html here's a link to the Craigslist post
Old February 3rd, 2015, 01:22 PM
newb

Price lowered to $16,000 OBO