Sign up to remove ads. We'd love to have you amongst our ranks! Just Click here!

pontiac forums   pontiac forums

Go Back   Pontiac Forums > Pontiac Car Forums > Pontiac Firebird / Trans Am Forum

Advertisements
cars connected social network

suspension parts, shocks, struts and more

Notices

Pontiac Firebird / Trans Am Forum Discuss topics regarding the Pontiac Firebird and Trans Am.

Pontiac Forum: Dough Thorley Headers 79 T/A Olds 403 for sale

Old May 14th, 2018, 12:50 PM
newb

BarkingDog is on a distinguished road
Dough Thorley Headers 79 T/A Olds 403 for sale

I have a pair of unused Doug Thorley header that ft a 79 TA with the olds 403

They been in my garage last 20 years, from a TA project but since we had a custom oil pan made the headers wouldn't fit. They are coated with a silver cermaic coating. I am in Arizona

If interested let me know I can send pics and such and discuss price. I cannot remember exactly what i paid I do remember they were expensive and the coating was like a couple hundred more or so

Also no idea what else they might fit other than they are for a Olds 403. These were ordered specific for the 79 T/A

Old May 14th, 2018, 06:33 PM

92 Sunbird LE is on a distinguished road
Only in 77- 81 Firebirds with a 403 with stock heads they fit , fyi.( Most people swap 350 heads on 403's)

Doug in P.R.