• Hint: Use a descriptive title for your new message
    If you're looking for help and want to draw people in who can assist you, use a descriptive subject title when posting your message. In other words, "1995 Trans Am" isn't going to indicate to anybody that you need help. However, "Need help with my 1995 Trans Am" will. Be as descriptive as you can. Please use common sense... This message can be closed by clicking the X in the top right corner.

1966 pontiac ventura 2dr convertable

66ventura

hi i have a 1966 pontiac ventura 2dr convertable that im about to restore. problem is i cant find much info on it. id like to know production numbers,general info,and what this car is worth. ive yet to fins another 2dr convertable. all i ever see are hard tops,4dr's,and regular catilinas. can anyone help me on this or point me in the right direction? thanks

66ventura

87 GP said:
Here's another....
http://www.nadaguides.com/home.aspx?LI=1-22-1-5012-502-502-50002&l=1&w=28&p=0&f=5000

I don't see Ventua listed at either site. I guess it was more of a trim level than a model?
mabey, but all this car has for badges is ventura no catilina. thats kind of odd for just a trim package. i was thinking its like a special edition of a catilina or mabey what you said unless their one in the same. thanks for some help though.