• Hint: Use a descriptive title for your new message
    If you're looking for help and want to draw people in who can assist you, use a descriptive subject title when posting your message. In other words, "1995 Trans Am" isn't going to indicate to anybody that you need help. However, "Need help with my 1995 Trans Am" will. Be as descriptive as you can. Please use common sense... This message can be closed by clicking the X in the top right corner.

1973 Grande Am parts for sale Green Bay WI

melsg5

Staff member
SUSTAINING MEMBER
can you post where in the country the car is located and an asking price?

92 Sunbird LE

Salinas, Puerto Rico

I'm sure it's a rare car with the 455, a member here found out that his 73 Luxury LeMans 455 was only one of 78 built.

Sorry no breakdown of Grand Am 455 built, if it's all matching numbers probally worth alot with the 455 .

Doug in P.R. 😎

Robbie1976169

I'm sure it's a rare car with the 455, a member here found out that his 73 Luxury LeMans 455 was only one of 78 built.

Sorry no breakdown of Grand Am 455 built, if it's all matching numbers probally worth alot with the 455 .

Doug in P.R. 😎
Luxury Lemans that’s cool beans!! My brother has 73 Grande Am also I think I’ve seen 3 in last 20 years.

cammerjeff

Belleville MI
From the side View I suspect the car has a 76-77 Lemans Front Clip on it. Because of the side mounted turn signals, and what looks to be the flat hood without the head light bulges the 73-75 hoods have.