1975 Pontiac Grandville convertible

melsg5

Staff member
SUSTAINING MEMBER
Reaction score
That's one great looking work in progress, good luck with it

oldpont

Reaction score
That is a great looking car ! It doesn’t appear to need much work if any.

hendrixx912

Reaction score
Nice! Looks really clean, what’s the plans?
Right now it’s in the shop. I’m putting headers on it Dougs. New intake manifold. New Carburetor. Tune/up. Spark plugs and wires. All new lines and hoses under hood. New exhaust system with black widow mufflers. After that it’s going to the paint shop then I’m getting music and rims. I’ll probably have it all done by the summer.

ZAY1975CONVERTIBLE

Reaction score
Right now it’s in the shop. I’m putting headers on it Dougs. New intake manifold. New Carburetor. Tune/up. Spark plugs and wires. All new lines and hoses under hood. New exhaust system with black widow mufflers. After that it’s going to the paint shop then I’m getting music and rims. I’ll probably have it all done by the summer.

That’s what’s up, keep me posted on the updates. You have the 400 in it? What manifold / carb you running?

hendrixx912

Reaction score
That’s what’s up, keep me posted on the updates. You have the 400 in it? What manifold / carb you running?
Do you have social media? I can see when you respond faster. But I have the 455 ci in it. The shop guy called me yesterday and said the car sounds amazing and that it responds better than his race track Pontiac with a 455. He’s going to put the same parts I put on mine.

ZAY1975CONVERTIBLE

Reaction score
Do you have social media? I can see when you respond faster. But I have the 455 ci in it. The shop guy called me yesterday and said the car sounds amazing and that it responds better than his race track Pontiac with a 455. He’s going to put the same parts I put on mine.
Only on Instagram ZAY_86. Yea man, definitely will need to hear it. I'm not on here often either, I check it only when I get on the laptop.