2002 Grand Prix GTP

RMcDonough71

DOES NOT RUN, CAN BE FIXED OR USED FOR PARTS...
I have a Red 4 door, 2002 Grand Prix GTP, with the Daytona Sails (carbon fiber fins) that no longer runs. I believe it threw a rod. The previous owners before my ex, kept it in a garage. An at the time we bought it, they even had the original stick listing from the window. We bought it 8-9 years ago. Drove it bout 5-6 months before it threw a rod. It now has been sitting out the the open side yard for years now. I need to sale ASAP, do to a foreclosure on the property. Selling fairly cheap. Would rather have some one who might need parts or wants to rebuild it, than see it go to the the crushes. It has a clean title. An I'm located in the Washington state area. I will up load pic on a day or so. Have to go get out to where car is to take pics.:

Attachments

RMcDonough71

DOES NOT RUN, CAN BE FIXED OR USED FOR PARTS...
I have a Red 4 door, 2002 Grand Prix GTP, with the Daytona Sails (carbon fiber fins) that no longer runs. I believe it threw a rod. The previous owners before my ex, kept it in a garage. An at the time we bought it, they even had the original stick listing from the window. We bought it 8-9 years ago. Drove it bout 5-6 months before it threw a rod. It now has been sitting out the the open side yard for years now. I need to sale ASAP, do to a foreclosure on the property. Selling fairly cheap. Would rather have some one who might need parts or wants to rebuild it, than see it go to the the crushes. It has a clean title. An I'm located in the Washington state area. I will up load pic on a day or so. Have to go get out to where car is to take pics.:
Just to add the car is also listed as a "Special Edition". Has the little emblem on the inside of the doors.