2004 Grand Am lost power won't start

Radar

Driving home got 2 turns to make I signal right signal does not work, next left turn that signal does not work, I'm thinking fuse or flasher no big deal. Next morning drive away and both signals are working tried flashers also working, I drive 5 miles and start losing engine power this goes on for 2 miles and engine dies, during the 2 miles I put car in neutral and it revs up like there is no issue put back in gear and same thing moving forward but gradually losing speed.
I check car with code reader I get one code - P0131 - HO2S ( B1) S1 LOW VOLTAGE. This hardly seemed likely to kill engine I was thinking fuel pump but just a guess. Anyone have any ideas where to start? or do you know where this sensor might be located?
Now car spins over but does not fire/

melsg5

Staff member
SUSTAINING MEMBER
that code doesnt cause any noticeable symptom.
If you are sure you have spark, do a fuel pressure test.
have you ever replaced the fuel filter?

davidawg

pittsfield
you can try having your battery checked it may be able to start car but if the the battery power is getting low it will cause all kinds of problems had kinda the same problem advance will check for free

Your email address will not be publicly visible. We will only use it to contact you to confirm your post.