2004 Pontiac Grand Prix GP totally died

Rosie

Reaction score
What can I do? About three days ago my car started to freak out after riding on very unstable road. At first my right turn-signal started to blink, then my doors started to open at close while using turn-signals. Worse, the honk started to honk itself, the wipers were wiping when they wanted to. I put off the wiper fuel but the fluid was running out on the window...
Many errors came out. F.e.: Anty-Theft service, low fluid, open ajar, gas cap, tire pressure, like everything f** at once.
Yesterday my car totally died out. now I can't even start it due to the error that says "start disabled Anty-Theft system"
I cannot reset computer bc it doesn't work at all.. I can't even close the door with physical key. Like the immobilizer has failed too.
I tried like everything. Discharged the battery and then charged it whole night, nothing. Unlocked and locked doors to turn on the theft system, nothing.
I'm powerless... can anyone help me? I just need to start the car so I can go to mechanic...
Any advice will be nice to see. please guys, if you have any idea share with me!!

melsg5

Staff member
SUSTAINING MEMBER
Reaction score
Have you tried disconnecting the battery for a few minutes?
Do you have a voltmeter to check the battery?
Have you looked at the fuse box connections?

92 Sunbird LE

Reaction score
Could be the starter shorted out and killed the battery, has happened to me twice..

Check your battery cables to the battery and the starter to see if there is corrosion or burned through also.

Doug in P.R.

Rosie

Reaction score
Have you tried disconnecting the battery for a few minutes?
Do you have a voltmeter to check the battery?
Have you looked at the fuse box connections?
Yes, I disconnected battery and charged it whole night. Unfortunately I don't have voltmeter... Anyway, thanks for your help! :) x.o

Rosie

Reaction score
Could be the starter shorted out and killed the battery, has happened to me twice..

Check your battery cables to the battery and the starter to see if there is corrosion or burned through also.

Doug in P.R.
Thanks for reply! xo