2007 Pontiac GXP- No Power to Center Console

Jboss51

Just got this new to me car and nothing works in the center console (power outlets, HUD Switch, traction control switch and no lights on these or the gear shifter.) No fuses were blown and they were in good shape. I haven't been able to find any information on this type of issue when searching the web. I haven't had a chance to pull out the console yet, but wondering if this is a common problem. Wondering if this could be a loose connector or if this sounds to be more like a wiring issue?

Any help would be appreciated.

Thanks,

Forgot to mention that none of the switches for the HUD or Traction control are working. These seem to be working. The HUD does show on the windshield, but can't adjust it up or down and can't page through the HUD options. The traction control light shows up on the dash showing that it is in the off position, but you can't turn it on.

Last edited:

Jboss51

Figured it out. Power cable that connects under the console came unplugged at some point and previous owner never noticed.
Thanks for looking and hope this helps someone else.

Your email address will not be publicly visible. We will only use it to contact you to confirm your post.