2009 Pontiac G3 will not start.

G

G-153892

It seem like my 2009 pontiac g3 wave no click lights are good radio battery starter good,canadian tire cannot determine if fuse box the problem

Last edited by a moderator:

melsg5

Staff member
SUSTAINING MEMBER
If they cant determine the problem have the vehicle towed to a Chevrolet dealer, they sold the Aveo which is the same as the G3. If Canadian Tire cant fix the problem with the car in front of them nobody on the internet is going to be able to help them or you.

G

G-197937

If they cant determine the problem have the vehicle towed to a Chevrolet dealer, they sold the Aveo which is the same as the G3. If Canadian Tire cant fix the problem with the car in front of them nobody on the internet is going to be able to help them or you.
Thats sucks i paid 270 to canadian tire and nothing to do with my car

melsg5

Staff member
SUSTAINING MEMBER
Are you responding to a post from over 5 months ago?

G

G-145051

The problem is they dont know what is exactly cause and they charge me for 200 just for scanning