2009 vin k engine compatability

Tystone80

Hello, first post here and I’m not Pontiac savvy whatsoever so that’s why I’m here
Long story short my girlfriends motor seized up in her 2009 G6. By all accounts this motor is the lze(?) which is flex fuel. I was searching for a motor for this and have learned that these are a little hard to come by, at least from a reputable place in my area. However the lz4 is much more common, is this a direct swap or would the fuel system make this not workable? I have done many different swaps in other vehicles but for whatever reason I can’t find an answer to this anywhere and as I said early I have next to no experience with Pontiac
Any help is greatly appreciated

soupnazi

He's right. Look at the vin number of the car to determine which engine is suitable. I take it the motor looks like this?

Attachments

• двгитель.png
    двгитель.png
    430.7 KB · Views: 0

soupnazi

Hello, first post here and I’m not Pontiac savvy whatsoever so that’s why I’m here
Long story short my girlfriends motor seized up in her 2009 G6. By all accounts this motor is the lze(?) which is flex fuel. I was searching for a motor for this and have learned that these are a little hard to come by, at least from a reputable place in my area. However the lz4 is much more common, is this a direct swap or would the fuel system make this not workable? I have done many different swaps in other vehicles but for whatever reason I can’t find an answer to this anywhere and as I said early I have next to no experience with Pontiac
Any help is greatly appreciated
I still found one service that can find out the VIN number of the car. There you can view the free vehicle history check and read the biography of the car. I'll even attach a page to your Pontiac VIN decoder right away. See what kind of engine model you have and similar engines you can find in your city

Last edited: