• Hint: Use a descriptive title for your new message
    If you're looking for help and want to draw people in who can assist you, use a descriptive subject title when posting your message. In other words, "1995 Trans Am" isn't going to indicate to anybody that you need help. However, "Need help with my 1995 Trans Am" will. Be as descriptive as you can. Please use common sense... This message can be closed by clicking the X in the top right corner.

5 on 5 wheels

Roger Bentley

I know now that my 69 has 5x5 bolt pattern wheels. Will the same 5x5 wheels used on a Chevy p/u fit my car? Just wondering about brake clearance or other issues. Thanks in advance.

melsg5

Staff member
SUSTAINING MEMBER
You will have to be more specific as to exactly which Chevy, too many different offsets, backspacing, etc.? Also does the Pontiac have disk brakes?

cammerjeff

Belleville MI
I have used the Chevy Truck Rims on 77-79 GM Cars with the 5X5 bolt pattern. Keep in mind the Chevy Truck rims are 15" but only 6" wide. Most of the car rims were 7" wide. I found that as long as the Truck you get the rims from had disc brakes they will clear the car disc's.