• Hint: Use a descriptive title for your new message
    If you're looking for help and want to draw people in who can assist you, use a descriptive subject title when posting your message. In other words, "1995 Trans Am" isn't going to indicate to anybody that you need help. However, "Need help with my 1995 Trans Am" will. Be as descriptive as you can. Please use common sense... This message can be closed by clicking the X in the top right corner.

66 Ventura wheel hub help

MARpablo

Hello all, just wondering which other cars are compatible with a 66 Ventura in regards to a wheel hub. For instance could I take the hub from any large body GM vehicle of those days or do I have to stick with Pontiacs? Which years? Any help is appreciated.
I have a 66 Ventura on which I was going to replace the front wheel bearings. However upon removal of my right tire I found that the hub was pretty gnarled and couldn't be used again.

melsg5

Staff member
SUSTAINING MEMBER
Any chance you are interested in converting to front disk brakes? The kits comes with rotor and hub assemblies.

MARpablo

Any chance you are interested in converting to front disk brakes? The kits comes with rotor and hub assemblies.
That could be a viable option. Haven't really looked into it. What would I be looking at Price wise? Where would be a good place to shop? Any information would be greatly appreciated