• Hint: Use a descriptive title for your new message
    If you're looking for help and want to draw people in who can assist you, use a descriptive subject title when posting your message. In other words, "1995 Trans Am" isn't going to indicate to anybody that you need help. However, "Need help with my 1995 Trans Am" will. Be as descriptive as you can. Please use common sense... This message can be closed by clicking the X in the top right corner.

68 Catalina Hard Top in germany

C

Cologneman

Hi Guys,
my name is Daniel and i`m from germany. For two years i get my first US Car...it was a Chevy Astro Van and it is a very nice car.

For two month i had a call with a friend from me..he told me that his father who lives in Fresno CA will sell his Car (One Owner!):eek: Two Month later the Car are standing in my Garage in Germnany... It is a beatyful Car and runs great but a lot of work...It has run about 300.000 Miles with this car with original Engine, steering and suspensions :eek: It has the 428cui Engine with 375 HP :)

Here are some Pictures:

My English is not so good but i hope anyone can understand this what i wright :eek:

gtojw

That's a nice looking survivor there!! Also a pretty rare engine combo. 428's were not that common to begin with, but most of them were found in the top of the line Bonnevilles and not a Catalina like you have.

C

Cologneman

Yes, the first owner tell me that is a rare Combo with the 428 Engine. The Engine runs great and its never open...I´m very happy to restore the car...

Metulski44

Hi Guys,
my name is Daniel and i`m from germany. For two years i get my first US Car...it was a Chevy Astro Van and it is a very nice car.

For two month i had a call with a friend from me..he told me that his father who lives in Fresno CA will sell his Car (One Owner!):eek: Two Month later the Car are standing in my Garage in Germnany... It is a beatyful Car and runs great but a lot of work...It has run about 300.000 Miles with this car with original Engine, steering and suspensions :eek: It has the 428cui Engine with 375 HP :)

Here are some Pictures:

My English is not so good but i hope anyone can understand this what i wright :eek:
Hey, schickst du mir mal Fotos? Ich hab nen 65 er Hardtop coupe catalina gerade aus dem Container geholt und muss jetzt mal anfangen alles für den TÜV und für die Versiegelung klar zu bekommen, da mal sich auszutauschen wäre cool

Gruß Sebastian, gibt eigentlich auch ein deutsches pontiac Forum für unsere Kisten?