'69 Bonneville Safari suspension

POSI

20191006_124607.jpg
I recently purchased this '69 Bonneville wagon and need to do some suspension improvements. I'm assuming most everything hasn't been touched aside from shocks? Does anyone here have good insight on quality products that have worked well?

View attachment 4464
I recently purchased this '69 Bonneville wagon and need to do some suspension improvements. I'm assuming most everything hasn't been touched aside from shocks? Does anyone here have good insight on quality products that have worked well?
Distracted by th picture ...suspension
..energy suspension bushings work well...nice car - th rack looks familiar.. I hav an orphaned rack no clue of its origins & that one may b its twin..
In no hurry at all but more pix of your rack ..luggage rack on top of car hope you're not a Lady Think I'm strange more pictures of luggage rack on top the car would be great whenever
have maybe 10-15 people with wagons in your era. 68-72 in my contacts so get ina spot locatin items . we may be able to assist you ...and I have to say that there vehicle is impressive
& heard th 81ish firebird front anti swaybar is relatively inexpensive upgrade over oem &,speakin of bars.....I in search of 64-72 B body rear anti sway bar..police cruisers often had them.
..&would68-70 delco remy hi torque starter for 69 catalina
With certain #s that identify it
...more than happy to help if by chance I am helped would
be estatic
..did i mention your car???
S F C !!!

Last edited: