• Hint: Use a descriptive title for your new message
    If you're looking for help and want to draw people in who can assist you, use a descriptive subject title when posting your message. In other words, "1995 Trans Am" isn't going to indicate to anybody that you need help. However, "Need help with my 1995 Trans Am" will. Be as descriptive as you can. Please use common sense... This message can be closed by clicking the X in the top right corner.

70 Catalina Parts.

I have parts for a 70 Catalina/Bonneville. Front fenders, valance, front and rear bumper assembly, headlight bucket/body panels, power window assemblies, hub caps, trunk lid, grilles, fender skirts, I'm sure I'm forgetting stuff. I don't have ANY drivetrain parts, Sorry. If I have anything you are interested in let me know and we can talk details. Shipping is not included Sorry.

I know it says no d/t parts but a starter doesnt dive or train ...so had to inquire...my cats big block does not agree with starters from china or outer mongolia & your first pieces parts thats even close to 69.
Maybe u might know of a place I coul look for an OEM unit..even if its a core or case or nose....
Any help greatly apprrciated