• Hint: Use a descriptive title for your new message
    If you're looking for help and want to draw people in who can assist you, use a descriptive subject title when posting your message. In other words, "1995 Trans Am" isn't going to indicate to anybody that you need help. However, "Need help with my 1995 Trans Am" will. Be as descriptive as you can. Please use common sense... This message can be closed by clicking the X in the top right corner.

71 Ventura

zachludwig

Ohio

These are just some old pictures back taken back in 2008. You don't see these too often so I figured I'd post some pictures for everyone out there. It isn't the prettiest thing out there but it's something

zachludwig

Ohio
Was this a Manual or Automatic? And did you put in the shift kit?
Originally it had a turbo 350 but it has been switched to a 400 which has a reverse shift pattern, no reverse bands, and a 3500 stall converter. The shifter is just a B&M ratchet shifter. I did not personally put the shifter in but from my understanding it is pretty straight forward. Bolt in run cable for linkage. I'm not much for the automatic so I plan on changing it out to either a 4 or 6 speed whenever I get out of college if it ever happens.