84 fiero 2.5 waterpump housing

Kaosis143

Hi guys I was wondering if anyone knew what other gm vehicles would have the same waterpump setup as the fieros iron Duke. It would seem that the waterpump housing on mine cracked and warped and apparently the housing is an obsolete part you can only get from a junkyard. Needless to say im not having the best of luck finding it out of a fiero but I know they used the iron duke in all sorts of things. Any help would be greatly appreciated!!!

Kaosis143

I dont need the pump I can get that anywhere and everywhere. It is the housing between the pump and the block. I can get the pump i can get the gaskets on either side of the housing I can get the belts I can get the pulleys but cant find the housing.

melsg5

Staff member
SUSTAINING MEMBER
What is the name of this housing in shop manual or parts catalog, just water pump housing?

Kaosis143

I don't know the official name nor do I have a manual or part catalog but no part store i have tried has it in the system I can't so much as find a picture online although I'm sure an exploded diagram would not be hard to find it wouldn't really be helpful

melsg5

Staff member
SUSTAINING MEMBER
So it appears there is no source for new ones and the Fiero Store sometimes has used ones. In addition welding is mentioned.