91 & 93 sunbird

H

hammerhound

OK i have a 91 4 door sunbird Se & a 93 2 door Sunbird GT.

The 91 is dead. How many parts would fit onto my 93. If anyone has any advice or know their used parts came off a 91 from the wreckers. Post away I would like to know what I can pull off this car to put on the newer one?

I think of it as a donor program, My 91 was named Betsy by my sister. I named my Betsy II. And if I have my way Betsy will live through Betsy II :D

So post away what you have ever pulled off a 91 from the wreckers and put on your 93 I would love to know.

Thanks ;)

U

Unregistered

91 parts to fit 93

many parts off of your 91 will fit 93, but the most important thing , the engine, is different. it has a distributor and your 93 does not. most sensors and other electrical for the engine is different. 92-94 are the years need to have that stuff the same. but don't get discouraged, suspension, chassis and interior will be nearly identical.

U

Unregistered

sorry i forgot, engines are different if they are 4 cyl. i see the 93 is a GT. whhops- my bad. 91 3.1 and 93 3.1 have much in common

H

hammerhound

my Pontiac

Well I got both side front panels off and on my car. seat belts and front seats. seeing what I can do with the front bumper next. I got a DUI so my car will be parked for a while :(

Your email address will not be publicly visible. We will only use it to contact you to confirm your post.