97 Pontiac Trans Sport

bd692000

Hello,

Hi there :) I'm new to this forum. When I let off the gas it pulls Hard to the left. When I am accelerating it drives okay. That said, I recently changed the front wheel bearing/hub assembly and the outer tie rod ends. I have not taken it in for an alignment yet. However when I was done with the tie rod ends I drove it and it didn't seem to be off to bad. but recently this just started happening and now I am wondering if my alignment could have jumped out that much or if there is something else wrong. If there is something else wrong do any of you happen to have any pointers? I'm totally new to vans by the way.. I'm used to cars. Thanks in advance. :) Sorry if this is long winded hehe

melsg5

Staff member
SUSTAINING MEMBER
unless you measured the toe-in there is no way your alignment is correct. Get the alignment done and then see if you still have the problem. You are sure you dont have a frozen brake caliper?

bd692000

No I hadn't measured it however I found the culprit today. My front right outter cv joint went bad. :) I'm gonna go grab the half shaft tomorrow and fix the issue thanks for your reply though :)

Your email address will not be publicly visible. We will only use it to contact you to confirm your post.