• Hint: Use a descriptive title for your new message
    If you're looking for help and want to draw people in who can assist you, use a descriptive subject title when posting your message. In other words, "1995 Trans Am" isn't going to indicate to anybody that you need help. However, "Need help with my 1995 Trans Am" will. Be as descriptive as you can. Please use common sense... This message can be closed by clicking the X in the top right corner.

A pile of parts for a 72 Catalina Convt.

72 Catalina

Hi, I sold my 72 Catalina Convt. 8 months ago, after owning it for 26 years, and the silly buyer never came back to pick up my pile of parts that I told him went with the car. Much of the stuff that's left I'll just give away, provided it goes to a good home, and not a dealer. Intake manifold for 400 2 bbl; new carpet and pad (black); glass rear window; convt top latch parts (left side) numerous bits and pieces, interior trim parts, glass rear window for a convt top, etc. send me a wish list, and I'll probably let the stuff go for the cost of shipping.

P.S., I'm leaving tomorrow (9th of Nov.) and won't return until Nov. 20th, so don't rush to send me the list, as I won't see it until at least the 21st. Thanks!!

72 Catalina

No Price list except . . .

Except for the new carpet & pad, which cost me roughly $200 plus shipping, and which I'll sell for $75. I bought it from Ames Performance--their catalogue says it fits a 72 Catalina 2 door or convt, pre-cut, black. The rest of the stuff, if you send me a picture of your car (so I can make some determination you're not a dealer), I'll just give away. Like a puppy: Free to a good home, but the diference ONLY is that you'd have cover my actual shipping costs.

80turbochicken

what other engine parts do you have?

72 Catalina

2 or 3 2bbl carbs, used, smog control parts (spark advance device), and little else. (set of rear springs). I owned the car for 22 years, and sold it at 250K, after it took me all over Canada, Mexico & U.S. with few problems except gas consumption and worn out interior. So there aren't many engine parts.

L

likeconvertibles1

Except for the new carpet & pad, which cost me roughly $200 plus shipping, and which I'll sell for $75. I bought it from Ames Performance--their catalogue says it fits a 72 Catalina 2 door or convt, pre-cut, black. The rest of the stuff, if you send me a picture of your car (so I can make some determination you're not a dealer), I'll just give away. Like a puppy: Free to a good home, but the diference ONLY is that you'd have cover my actual shipping costs.
I just ripped out my 75 grandville interior.....will need carpet after I get the floorpans done...If you still have it and you think it will fit, I'd be happy to buy it from you.
thanks!
Dave

melsg5

Staff member
SUSTAINING MEMBER
you are responding to a 3 to 4 year old post