Ac not working correctly

NOS118

Reaction score
Just did a little tube up on my 75 grand ville. Replaced cap and rotor on wires and plugs. Motor is running like new. But turned on the ATC and I was only getting cold ac from the floor went thru max normal and bi level and nothing in fact it stop blowing cold on high to a medium speed cold still from the floor. Any one have any tip test. Ac was working amazing last week. I only discounted a green striped vacuum hose with no issues and was placed right back.

92 Sunbird LE

Reaction score
Check you vacuum hoses and vacuum storage container for leaks, then you dash controls..

Doug in P.R.😎

Attachments

• 22148588_rnb_47076_pri_larg.jpg
    22148588_rnb_47076_pri_larg.jpg
    15.1 KB · Views: 1

NOS118

Reaction score
Check you vacuum hoses and vacuum storage container for leaks, then you dash controls..

Doug in P.R.😎
Thanks Doug going over the work I did manage to disconnect a hose into the vacuum storage. Plugged it up and ac working better !! For some reason now the max ac is not blow on high more like a low medium. And on normal the ac high doesn’t work on blow high but on the next speed down it blows high. lol fix one thing 20 others pop up. Any suggestions?

92 Sunbird LE

Reaction score
High blower resistor and or relay, its under the hood ,on top of the Air Conditioner fiberglass enclosure, a 4 or 5 terminal plug.....held in with 2 screws. Relay is right near it too...

Doug in P.R.😎

Attachments

• s-l400.jpg
    s-l400.jpg
    26.3 KB · Views: 1
  • s-l500.jpg
    s-l500.jpg
    19.3 KB · Views: 1