Bumper Fillers 1974 Grand Ville

Mark 1974Grandville

Reaction score
Thanks Doug,
Because these parts are plastic they have deteriorated with age and any junkyard is improbable. I checked your recommendations, no luck there. So far in my search of the Pontiac shops all sell the same ill fitting fiberglass parts made by Replica Plastics. I will try Frank's on Monday. Thanks again for your suggestions.

92 Sunbird LE

Reaction score
Same problem on Cadillac bumper fillers also, Canada or where it snows in the US , would be your best bet on finding good plastic.

You can be notified by Row52 by email if a Grandville shows up in any yard. Info on their site.

Doug in P.R. šŸ˜Ž

Mark 1974Grandville

Reaction score
Replica Plastics list those for sale. I have no experiance with them however and can not judge the quality of fit. But the price seems reasonable to me if the are decent quality

[/QUOTE
Thanks for your reply Jeff. Unfortunately I purchased a complete set from Replica Plastics and they fit very poorly despite their claims otherwise. I tried to DIY and have been to two body shops. They need a total rework to even get close to fitting.

hendrixx912

Reaction score
Does anyone know where properly fitting bumper fillers can be be purchased for a 1974 Pontiac Grand Ville?
Hey Mark did you ever order the replica plastics bumper filler for your Grandville? Thereā€™s two different types for the left and right rear outer bumper. Iā€™m not sure which one to order.