Check out this find

buzzellvalley

Nashua, NH
Sometimes you find something that is just too good to be true. This little gem was found in New Hampshire as part of a collection owned by a gentleman that truly cared about his cars. The car was purchased at Manter Oldsmobile Pontiac in 1991 and taken home to be stored its entire life in a climate controlled garage. The car was driven occasionally on nice days and has 26,000 original miles. A thorough inspection found not ONE single nick or ding, and the underneath of the car looks the same as the day it left the showroom. Not even one spot of surface rust. The paint,plastic and trim looks like the day it left the showroom. The convertible top is pure white. The interior is perfect. Everything on the car is original and other than routine yearly oil changes, there has never been any other service done to the car. The previous owner provided all of the maintenance record documentation. The only thing I have had to do to the car is replace the original factory installed tires. Although they were in great shape with no obvious cracking, I just didn't trust them. I cant even begin to describe how much fun this car is to own and drive.

Attachments

Your email address will not be publicly visible. We will only use it to contact you to confirm your post.