• Hint: Use a descriptive title for your new message
    If you're looking for help and want to draw people in who can assist you, use a descriptive subject title when posting your message. In other words, "1995 Trans Am" isn't going to indicate to anybody that you need help. However, "Need help with my 1995 Trans Am" will. Be as descriptive as you can. Please use common sense... This message can be closed by clicking the X in the top right corner.

Core Support

PaWalt

I am of need of a 1970 LeMans radiator core support. The 70 GTO support does not fit a Lemans because of the front end nose shape. I have looked in every catalog I have and all over the Internet and cannot find one that is new. Any suggestions? The original one that I have is not in bad shape as far as rust goes but it looks like someone was chopping wood on top of it

PaWalt

I did. Believe it or not they did not know the difference. I finally noticed that the GTO support is flat across the front and Lemans has a bump in the middle for the nose piece. Looks like I am going to have to cut the front off of the one I have now and weld it to a GTO core or just rework the one that I already have