Does my Pontiac G6 have bluetooth?

Nikki B

I have a brand new Pontiac G6 and the manual gives bluetooth directions but I can't get my phone to pair with the car...any ideas?

melsg5

Staff member
SUSTAINING MEMBER
Did you ask the dealer where you purchased it from if the car has the function? Did you read the section on pairing the phone on page 3-80?

Nikki B,

Bluetooth is an available option for certain trim levels and may be standard on others. I would be happy to see if your vehicle does have bluetooth as an option. In order to do so, I would need your full name and VIN. Please PM me with this information. Thank you for your time.

Caron, Pontiac Customer Service

hyoung1106

G6 Bluetooth

I just purchased a 2009 pontiac G6 and I cannot figure out how to connect the bluetooth. I read the manual and did just as it told me to and it still won't work! It keep trying to place calls using onstar???? I need Help

melsg5

Staff member
SUSTAINING MEMBER
did you check with a GM dealer to see if your car is equipped wth Bluetooth?

hyoung1106,

I would be happy to see if your vehicle is equipped with bluetooth. Could you please send me your VIN in a private message?

Thank you,

I just purchased a 2009 pontiac G6 and I cannot figure out how to connect the bluetooth. I read the manual and did just as it told me to and it still won't work! It keep trying to place calls using onstar???? I need Help

peaches92784

I am having the same issues as people have previously posted about with the inability to connect to bluetooth. I read somewhere that if the car was purchased used it was likely a fleet car and the Bluetooth feature turned off. Is this true and if so can that be turned back on?

melsg5

Staff member
SUSTAINING MEMBER
You have to go to a GM dealer with your VIN and they can check if you vehicle is equipped with Bluetooth and if it is, they can see whether it is functioning. You can also check the RPO code label which is either in the glove box or trunk area but without knowing what year your car is I cant be sure of the code.

Last edited:
G

G-53740

Nikki B,

Bluetooth is an available option for certain trim levels and may be standard on others. I would be happy to see if your vehicle does have bluetooth as an option. In order to do so, I would need your full name and VIN. Please PM me with this information. Thank you for your time.

Can you check my VIN to see if I have Bluetooth? 1G2ZG57B694141849

Bramelizabeth

Nikki B,

Vin: 1G2ZA5EB1A4124451 does my pontiac g6 2010 have Bluetooth