• Hint: Use a descriptive title for your new message
    If you're looking for help and want to draw people in who can assist you, use a descriptive subject title when posting your message. In other words, "1995 Trans Am" isn't going to indicate to anybody that you need help. However, "Need help with my 1995 Trans Am" will. Be as descriptive as you can. Please use common sense... This message can be closed by clicking the X in the top right corner.

Driving Catalina Again

4DoorCatalina

Virginia
New paint on car. I did it in the back yard. Pollen a big problem, but you can't tell at speed! May be able to wet sand out and wax. I can re-paint some sections easily after awhile. Having lots of fun driving this car. Never want to just leave it in garage. Fuel leak from sender when filled up, so I need to drop new tank and try to reset new (and poorly calibrated) sender.

ncgator8

What year? Sedan or Vista Cruiser? Pictures? I have a '65 Catalina Vista Cruiser.

4DoorCatalina

Virginia
63 Catalina Driver

I think you can go to my public profile and view some photo albums if logged in. Car is running strong and looking good (for a four door!). I have a leak at front seal (roto-hydramatic), but it is manageable. I got the car last Christmas as a junker, but it came back to life in a few months and is a funny cruiser. Working on putting an under dash 8 track to compliment AM radio with FM converter.

I would like to get some info about converting single master cylinder to a dual reservoir, but haven't posted about it.