• Hint: Use a descriptive title for your new message
    If you're looking for help and want to draw people in who can assist you, use a descriptive subject title when posting your message. In other words, "1995 Trans Am" isn't going to indicate to anybody that you need help. However, "Need help with my 1995 Trans Am" will. Be as descriptive as you can. Please use common sense... This message can be closed by clicking the X in the top right corner.

Dust covers for upper/lower control arms.

Hoofer814

Hello! I'm looking for the covers that attach to the inside walls right above the control arms in the engine compartment. They cover both upper and lower control arm connections in the engine compartment. I'm probably not describing them correctly so here's a pic. The opening is circled and there was a piece of rubber that covered that covered the opening. It was stapled in at the factory i believe. We removed it because it was torn up. Is this available? Thanks!

1569186247703.png

Attachments

melsg5

Staff member
SUSTAINING MEMBER
they are called inner fender splash seals. It is always best to state what year your car is, I believe you have a 66. The Ames part numbers are P161 or P161A.

Hoofer814

they are called inner fender splash seals. It is always best to state what year your car is, I believe you have a 66. The Ames part numbers are P161 or P161A.
Awesome!! Thanks so much. I have an Ames catalog and couldn’t find it. And thanks for the tip on the year. BTW, the pic I included was a friend’s 67 impala SS.