My 2006 Torrent is overheating (2wd about 50,000miles). After testing the relays and replacing the coolant sensor in the engine (big waste of my time and $), I finally figured out that the plugs/connectors are bad on both electric cooling fans. The left slot on female plug on the wiring harness is black and appears to be melted (see photo). This is the same on both fans on the radiator. Does anyone know what would cause these connectors to burn or melt? Is there a way to replace the connector and not the entire wiring harness? I don't want to take it to the Stealership unless I have to. I know they'll say let's replace the wiring harness for several hundred$$ and then it will melt again. Please help!