Fender swap fit from four door to two door?

Butcher Jonz

Hi group of experts! I have a 1970 Lemans Sport convertible. desperate for a decent pair of fenders after my body shop 86'd mine to the scrapper! He thought the AMD repor GTO fender would fit it's a no go without changing the entire front: QUESTION: Will the fenders from a four door sedan fit the two door body? Found a set on ebay from a four door. I know the Mopar sedans absolutely won;t fit two door models so worried about this, Thanks! Bruce

Butcher Jonz

Thanks! Big help can finally sleep. I ordered a set from an ebay seller, original tan paint, 4-door six cyl total stripper but rust free parts donor saving the rest of the world. My car is rusted bad but worth fixing. Torky 400 2-bbl, factory a/c, tilt wheel, pwr bench seat, disc brakes, top goes down no problem, great Florida beach cruiser with 80k orig miles runs and drives awesome. I sold a '72 Lemans Sport convert came with a 250 six cyl, console auto with a/c, disc brakes, tilt wheel, am/fm, red on white with Rallyes all orig. Don't know why the original owner ordered all the extras with an anemic six cyl, but it did go over 200k miles without a hitch!