• Hint: Use a descriptive title for your new message
    If you're looking for help and want to draw people in who can assist you, use a descriptive subject title when posting your message. In other words, "1995 Trans Am" isn't going to indicate to anybody that you need help. However, "Need help with my 1995 Trans Am" will. Be as descriptive as you can. Please use common sense... This message can be closed by clicking the X in the top right corner.

fuse box for my power steering fuses in my 2006 g6

melsg5

Staff member
SUSTAINING MEMBER
Can you provide some more detail as to what the issue is with the power steering and what is the issue with the fuse box?

Trisha

Well its a 2006 g6 its not a v6 .the other day a message showed up on radio powersteering then seconds later i could not steer my car.ive watched videos and people have said try changing the fuse that says eps.well it works not but im afraid it might happen again.the man at autozone checked the fuse out for me and it was fine.just a little concerned if theres anything else i could do

Trisha

Can you provide some more detail as to what the issue is with the power steering and what is the issue with the fuse box?
It just quit working along with a powersteering message on the radio. Funny because its working now.but im bothered by the fact that what if it happens again. Ive checked the fuse for powersteering .I found out it is eps. I also heard that there were power steering issues with thst yr.vehicle.what should i do