G6 died while driving

soonerfan

I searched to see if there was an answer to my question, I didn't see one with the same problem I am having so sorry if this has been addressed before.

I drive a 2006 Pontiac G6. I had started the car and it started right off. I put into reverse and backed out, put it in drive and started driving. about 15 seconds in it started to make a noise that sounded like the traction control was kicking in and you stepping on the gas. After that, it died. I did notice that the dash board was still active and looked like it was normal. There were no warning lights and gauges looked to be working and in order.

I waited for about 15 minutes and attempted to start to no avail. while cranking the motor, it sounded and acted like there was no spark because it didn't even attempt to start. After failing to start, I wait another 15 minutes, I tried it again and was the same thing.

While all of this was going on, it seemed that the battery ran down really fast as I only attempted to start it three times then it so low that it wouldn't turn anymore.

thanks for any help you can give.

Soonerfan.

Your email address will not be publicly visible. We will only use it to contact you to confirm your post.