• Hint: Use a descriptive title for your new message
    If you're looking for help and want to draw people in who can assist you, use a descriptive subject title when posting your message. In other words, "1995 Trans Am" isn't going to indicate to anybody that you need help. However, "Need help with my 1995 Trans Am" will. Be as descriptive as you can. Please use common sense... This message can be closed by clicking the X in the top right corner.

Hello

t walgamuth

I am a new member. I have a 65 Bonneville four door hardtop with tripower and 8 lug wheels from the factory. Its a nice clean low miles car with everything original excepting shocks tires and belts.

I am doing some minor repair work under the hood and need some engine paint. Is there a recommended supplier for original engine paint?

t walgamuth

Hi all.
I originally bought this lovely Bonneville thinking I would use it to take my grandkids to the ice cream store. Unfortunately it is too nice for that and I have driven it almost not at all in the year and a half I have had it.
I have done some maintenance and repais though.

But I am taking it to Auburn for the big fall auction. It will be going across the block friday afternoon.

Here is the catalogue entry:
www.auctionsamerica.com/events/feature-lots.cfm?Order=runorder&feature=&collection=&grouping=&category=&SaleCode=AF17&ID=r0107

Thanks to all you here who have helped me in figuring things out on it.

Tom Walgamuth