• Hint: Use a descriptive title for your new message
    If you're looking for help and want to draw people in who can assist you, use a descriptive subject title when posting your message. In other words, "1995 Trans Am" isn't going to indicate to anybody that you need help. However, "Need help with my 1995 Trans Am" will. Be as descriptive as you can. Please use common sense... This message can be closed by clicking the X in the top right corner.

HELP! 1999 Bonneville wiper/turn signal switch

G

G-389070

My Sister has a ‘99 Bonneville and has just replaced everything on it over the course of the past decade of owning it. Recently she’s had problems with the wipers only working on high because (as she states it) the knob on the switch is stripped out. She ordered a new arm/switch but it’s the removal/installation that seems rather tricky. I’ve done these before on other vehicles and usually involved removal of a few screws, steering column cover, switch arm and then install. However she said it looks like the whole steering wheel has to come off. Does anyone here have any knowledge of this? Thanks.