help need back window

bruceman07

Reaction score
nice to wake up to a smashed rear glass, 2002 bonnie sle, here in windsor ontario canada, im stuck, ive tried every local auto wrecker, and gm canada shows back glass discontinued, gm part number 25728891, any help would be appreciated! plastic on my back window makes me look cheap😁 thx bruceman

bruceman07

Reaction score

bruceman07

Reaction score
thx so much for all your help!! nunes in ontario said that car is gone, guess not everyone upates the inventory☹, with all this covid, state side from canada is a pain, i sent message to brantford A1, keeping my fingers crossed!!

bruceman07

Reaction score
Thx to all for the web sites to search, finally scored a back window in brantford! a1 auto happened to get another bonnie this week and i happened on it by chance by searching car-parts.com every week for the past 6 months!! crossing the border is still a hassle but knowing there's not many bonnevilles here in ontario wrecking yards, im gonna go stateside from now on if i need something, thats way too long to wait!!! thx again for all the knowledge you guys have to keep these Pontiacs going, cheers from windsor, ont🍻