History for my '67 GTO

SWFL67GTO

I have the original info from PHS on my GTO. But, I was wondering how I go about finding how rare or not rare it is based on its attributes. What makes me wonder is the factory air, His/Her Shifter and a combo of interior and exterior color I have never come upon (Exterior: Cameo Ivory and Interior: Turquoise). Any direction you can give me would be appreciated. It is a standard 440ci engine with 335HP

melsg5

Staff member
SUSTAINING MEMBER
There are no statistics for the rarity of combinations of options.
You may find how many cars are painted a certain color but not how many of them ordered consoles as an example.

cammerjeff

Belleville MI
Unlike Fords, there is no way to tell how many GTO's were made exactly like yours. I think there is a break down of how many 67 GTO's had A/C, and how many were a specific exterior color.

Also is it a Hard Top, Sport Coupe, or Convertible? that would narrow it down quite a bit. I do not know of any Site that even breaks down Colors, there are break downs of Ram Air Engines & manual transmissions.

PHS has the Billing History of most of the cars, but it is stored on Microfiche, and is not searchable with out many many man hours of searching. Until some one funds scanning it into a searchable database we are out of luck

G

G-887948

Unlike Fords, there is no way to tell how many GTO's were made exactly like yours. I think there is a break down of how many 67 GTO's had A/C, and how many were a specific exterior color.

Also is it a Hard Top, Sport Coupe, or Convertible? that would narrow it down quite a bit. I do not know of any Site that even breaks down Colors, there are break downs of Ram Air Engines & manual transmissions.

PHS has the Billing History of most of the cars, but it is stored on Microfiche, and is not searchable with out many many man hours of searching. Until some one funds scanning it into a searchable database we are out of luck
Thanks. It's a post car, so that narrows it down. I was just curious. Seems like, as you said, it is not broken down that way. I have the microfiche.