• Hint: Use a descriptive title for your new message
    If you're looking for help and want to draw people in who can assist you, use a descriptive subject title when posting your message. In other words, "1995 Trans Am" isn't going to indicate to anybody that you need help. However, "Need help with my 1995 Trans Am" will. Be as descriptive as you can. Please use common sense... This message can be closed by clicking the X in the top right corner.

how can I increase the horsepower on my pontiac G8 V6?

C

Connor

I've been looking for turbo kits/superchargers for a 6 cylinder G8..but i haven't had much luck. I've even considered a high performance chip. I'm not sure what to do though, and does anyone know where i can find a good quality kit/supercharger/chip?

pedro7of9

uh should a had a V8....trade what you got for what you want,,, dont waste you money,,,,you can put 5K into that car and maybe not get the performance [and reliability] of stock v8

J Wikoff

There's a V6 G8 tune that came out recently (or is about to come out) from... Vector Motorsports (maybe?), and there are a couple intakes available. Rotofab, I think, makes one.

g8lover

The guys from Vector motorsports was looking for a couple V6 G8s' to do some tuning on and I think they said they would do it for free. If you live near detroit, give em a ring. They posted about this just at the end of the year......

G

G-224591

The guys from Vector motorsports was looking for a couple V6 G8s' to do some tuning on and I think they said they would do it for free. If you live near detroit, give em a ring. They posted about this just at the end of the year......
Please help i live in detroit