How much would a 2009 Pontiac Solstice Coupe be worth in 2012?

Hank Scorpio

Mid 20's probably with 25-50k miles on the dial. They made 1200 of them and I've never seen one on the road. The sky redlines are still in the 20's nowadays and the production on those was much higher.

Saying "collectors car" is a stretch because there's nothing really that special about the car compared to ordinary sky redlines and solstice gxps besides the body lines and t-tops. But certainly will retain it's value better than the others because they won't be driven as much.

Well I have one of these Pontiac solstice Coupes it's a GXP trimmed car with the 260hp/260trq 2.0 litre..... If you researched it....

It will soon be a collector car..

The coupe i own is one of the first 66 GXP coupes built when production of the Coupe started, the Vin# is 9Y000008
so....Yeah this particular coupe is somewhat of a collector car. it's one of 267 Mysterious (41U) GXP coupes

If you're wondering it has a carbon fiber roof panel and the fastback section around the rear window is overlayed in Carbon fiber

surgeont

wont be a collector car huh? I guess you're an expert seeings as you answered with a positive answer. What constitutes a collector car? Maybe people wanting one in the future? Are you aware of what people want to collect now from the past? As you pointed out they only made a very limited number. and it is one of the last Pontiacs ever built. And it has a very cool body style(subjective). seems like everyone of those factors constitue a "collector car" from where Im sittin. To each his own, but if I can, Im certainly considering one for my collection.