• Hint: Use a descriptive title for your new message
    If you're looking for help and want to draw people in who can assist you, use a descriptive subject title when posting your message. In other words, "1995 Trans Am" isn't going to indicate to anybody that you need help. However, "Need help with my 1995 Trans Am" will. Be as descriptive as you can. Please use common sense... This message can be closed by clicking the X in the top right corner.

How to open hood 1966 Ventura??

weim55

I'm helping my sister out of state to get ready to sell 66 Ventura hardtop. She is going to take pictures, from there I will help her post the car for sale. She is having trouble opening the hood, can someone here tell me where the latch is and the sequence?

Thanks,

Steve weim55 Colorado

Last edited:

melsg5

Staff member
SUSTAINING MEMBER
typically cars from that time period have the release under the front bumper towards the center.

weim55

typically cars from that time period have the release under the front bumper towards the center.
Agreed, But my experience with Pontiacs from the era is they can be very model and year specific. Anyone on the forums here own or know the specifics of a 66 full-size to open the hood?

Thanks,

Steve weim55 Colorado