• Hint: Use a descriptive title for your new message
    If you're looking for help and want to draw people in who can assist you, use a descriptive subject title when posting your message. In other words, "1995 Trans Am" isn't going to indicate to anybody that you need help. However, "Need help with my 1995 Trans Am" will. Be as descriptive as you can. Please use common sense... This message can be closed by clicking the X in the top right corner.

Interior paint code

Rochester63

PA
I have a 63 Catalina and need to find paint for the interior metal surfaces. The exterior is Grenadier Red and the interior is somewhat the same color. Is there a place where the code for the interior paint is located?

Rochester63

PA
Thanks for all the info, but I am still stumped. The paint chart for 63 interior colors shows Medium Maroon metallic and Dark red suede as the two reddish colors. How do I know which is on my car. I compared the glovebox door to the colors on the chart and can't determine which is correct. Is there a code somewhere on the car? I did see the car exterior code on the data plate, but not the interior color pain code.