• Hint: Use a descriptive title for your new message
    If you're looking for help and want to draw people in who can assist you, use a descriptive subject title when posting your message. In other words, "1995 Trans Am" isn't going to indicate to anybody that you need help. However, "Need help with my 1995 Trans Am" will. Be as descriptive as you can. Please use common sense... This message can be closed by clicking the X in the top right corner.

License plate frames

SmylieBubba

Hi my name is Chris. My grandfather and great uncle owned a Pontiac dealership in the late fifty’s to eightys in Ione Ca. Smylie and Inzerillo’s. I’m looking for license plate frames from then. Should say Smylie and Inzerillo. If anyone has any or any leads on them I would love to know. It’s a cool piece of nostalgia from our family and local community. I own a barbershop here and would love to display one or give one to my dad aunt and uncle. Thanks

G

G-104639

Good luck in your search, try local car clubs in your area.
Do a search on eBay and "save" it, then if one shows up they will notify you.
( There is 700 + in there from California right now but not yours)

Have you tried walking in junkyards in your area?

Doug in P.R. 😎
Good luck in your search, try local car clubs in your area.
Thank you.

Jacks64cat

Hi my name is Chris. My grandfather and great uncle owned a Pontiac dealership in the late fifty’s to eightys in Ione Ca. Smylie and Inzerillo’s. I’m looking for license plate frames from then. Should say Smylie and Inzerillo. If anyone has any or any leads on them I would love to know. It’s a cool piece of nostalgia from our family and local community. I own a barbershop here and would love to display one or give one to my dad aunt and uncle. Thanks
Hi Chris,
I bought my 64 Pontiac from your grandfather or Uncle. Still have it. Actually my family bought 6- 64 Pontiacs since my father's best man in his wedding was either your Grandfather or Uncle. Let me know if you get any license plate holders. I never got one with my car and it would be great to have one also. Still have the little match book from them.