• Hint: Use a descriptive title for your new message
    If you're looking for help and want to draw people in who can assist you, use a descriptive subject title when posting your message. In other words, "1995 Trans Am" isn't going to indicate to anybody that you need help. However, "Need help with my 1995 Trans Am" will. Be as descriptive as you can. Please use common sense... This message can be closed by clicking the X in the top right corner.

Location of Yaw Sensor

melsg5

Staff member
SUSTAINING MEMBER
There is a site called G8 Board. A post there with a diagram hard to see on a phone seemed to locate it in the console between the front seats.

cammerjeff

Belleville MI
Thanks for the input, but I had the console torn apart last night, unless it is under the ducts for the back seat A/C vents I could not find it. But I did not have time to dig further than that. Maybe this weekend

melsg5

Staff member
SUSTAINING MEMBER
this is the link I found discussing the location it then directs you to the second link below, look at the part of the diagram in the lower left

cammerjeff

Belleville MI
Thanks for the link, that is where I was looking but it appears that I actually have to remove the center console, not just dissassemble it. Now I have to figure out how to remove it.