Looking for Pontiac 6000 front bumper assembly, preferably near Toronto, Ontario, Canada

Howard Davy

Reaction score
Thank you so much for the referral. I checked that web site and it has a very long long list of the available part that I am looking for. I had never heard of this web site car-parts.com It looks like all the parts are from the USA but there are so many listings that I will need to double-check them to see if any are in Canada. Problem with getting the part from USA is that some USA companies won't ship to Canada. Also, I hope that I won't be scammed because there are so many scammers. I paid $500 US for this part to a Wyoming outfit and found out they are fraud and I lost my money. Foolishly, I sent them an international money transfer as they said that was the only way to pay. Bank said that is like sending cash and no way to get the money back. Thanks again!

Howard Davy

Reaction score
I'm looking for a list of which 1990 Pontiac engines were non-interference engines and which were interference engines? I'm particularly interested in the 3.1 liter v6 engine in 1990 Pontiac. Also interested in all 1990 engines regarding whether they are non-interference or interference engines?

melsg5

Staff member
SUSTAINING MEMBER
Reaction score
The 3.1 is an interference engine based on Google "GM 3.1 interference engine".
If you have a specific GM engine in mind try the same thing.