Looks Like I bought a Coupe this weekend.

cammerjeff

Belleville MI
A friends wife somehow became pregnant during the Lockdown, go figure! And he needed to raise some cash for a bigger car. Offered the car to me for a great price knowing it would be well cared for. Brazen Orange 5-speed manual, 2.4 Liter Non Turbo, with optional soft top. Options are A/C, power Cloth seats, power windows & Locks. Aftermarket Brakes, Radio with back up camera (actually a great add on for a coupe as there is very little rear visability on them.) Exhaust with Tri-Y header.
I wasn't looking for a car, but I am a sucker for an Orange Sports car, and a good deal. What do you all think? left Side Topless.JPG Rt rear.JPG Seats.JPG Engine Pass Side.JPG Engine Drivers Side.JPG

cammerjeff

Belleville MI
Thanks, they only made 1266 coupes total, 12 in 2010, & 1254 in 2009 model years. This is 1 of only 58 Brazen Orange Coupes made. Those numbers are according to the online Solstice Coupe registry. The Sale will not be complete for a week or so, we will be waiting for the Michigan Secretary of State to reopen.

melsg5

Staff member
SUSTAINING MEMBER
I don't think you mentioned which of the two years it is?

G

G-831959

You probably won't lose money on it. The coupes are rare and will appreciate sooner than the rag tops. Nice catch.