Looks Like I bought a Coupe this weekend.

cammerjeff

Belleville MI
A friends wife somehow became pregnant during the Lockdown, go figure! And he needed to raise some cash for a bigger car. Offered the car to me for a great price knowing it would be well cared for. Brazen Orange 5-speed manual, 2.4 Liter Non Turbo, with optional soft top. Options are A/C, power Cloth seats, power windows & Locks. Aftermarket Brakes, Radio with back up camera (actually a great add on for a coupe as there is very little rear visability on them.) Exhaust with Tri-Y header.
I wasn't looking for a car, but I am a sucker for an Orange Sports car, and a good deal. What do you all think? left Side Topless.JPG Rt rear.JPG Seats.JPG Engine Pass Side.JPG Engine Drivers Side.JPG

melsg5

Staff member
SUSTAINING MEMBER
Congratulations, somehow I wasn't aware that they made a coupe, really sharp.

cammerjeff

Belleville MI
Thanks, they only made 1266 coupes total, 12 in 2010, & 1254 in 2009 model years. This is 1 of only 58 Brazen Orange Coupes made. Those numbers are according to the online Solstice Coupe registry. The Sale will not be complete for a week or so, we will be waiting for the Michigan Secretary of State to reopen.

melsg5

Staff member
SUSTAINING MEMBER
I don't think you mentioned which of the two years it is?

G

G-831959

You probably won't lose money on it. The coupes are rare and will appreciate sooner than the rag tops. Nice catch.