Man doing doughnuts crashes newly purchased car

Sal Collaziano

Staff member
Filed under: Weird Car News,Pontiac

A man in Riverside, Ohio, apparently didn't catch the latest Hagerty list of up-and-coming collector cars. Rather than drive his newly purchased Pontiac G8 straight home for its coronation as a garage queen with an appreciating price, he drove it straight from closing the deal to a parking lot to do some doughnuts. With his kids aboard.In the process, he knocked down a power pole, smashed up the G8 and put himself and his children in the hospital. One was younger, and one was high-school age,Continue reading Man doing doughnuts crashes newly purchased car

Man doing doughnuts crashes newly purchased car originally appeared on Autoblog on Thu, 10 Jan 2019 17:35:00 EST. Please see our terms for use of feeds.

Permalink | Email this | Comments

Read more...

cammerjeff

Belleville MI
Yup used only, we went thru that a year or so ago when my wife backed her GT into my car trailer. Luckily I found a used correct color rear fascia about 1 hour away.

That car looks Totaled, not to mention the bill for the parking lot light & Pole, and risking bodily harm to your 2 kids in the car!

Your email address will not be publicly visible. We will only use it to contact you to confirm your post.