• Hint: Use a descriptive title for your new message
    If you're looking for help and want to draw people in who can assist you, use a descriptive subject title when posting your message. In other words, "1995 Trans Am" isn't going to indicate to anybody that you need help. However, "Need help with my 1995 Trans Am" will. Be as descriptive as you can. Please use common sense... This message can be closed by clicking the X in the top right corner.

Marker light

Roger Bentley

Ok.......I give. 1969 Catalina front marker light on the side trim. Any easy way of reaching it to change? If not, what has to be removed to get to it? Any help would be great. First big Pontiac. Not familiar at all.

melsg5

Staff member
SUSTAINING MEMBER
I only have a 1970 manual and it states for the side marker lights, " Grand Prix models - a reflecting surface is integral with park an turn signal lamp". I looked at images of the 1969 and 1970 and there is no side trim with a marker light. The corning lamps are on the bottom of the front fender and the side marker is part of park and turn signal. How about a picture?

melsg5

Staff member
SUSTAINING MEMBER
still curious as to what this light is

G

G-977424

There is a black trim that goes down the whole length of the car in the center of the side with lights on each end. Mine is a Catalina sport.I believe it came with that and it also has 15 in Pontiac rally wheels