• Hint: Use a descriptive title for your new message
    If you're looking for help and want to draw people in who can assist you, use a descriptive subject title when posting your message. In other words, "1995 Trans Am" isn't going to indicate to anybody that you need help. However, "Need help with my 1995 Trans Am" will. Be as descriptive as you can. Please use common sense... This message can be closed by clicking the X in the top right corner.

Mid 60's Lemans

Boneyard

Hello,I recently had an opportunity to acquire a few mid to late 60's Lemans cars that had been sitting for a while. They are in various states of condition. I wanted 1 maybe 2 ( one for parts) but ended up having to buy them all. ( 15 total) I of course am going to build 1 and keep 1 for pieces/parts but would like to move some of the others to others with the love for these cars instead of seeing them further rot away, and become scrap. I am hoping to use this forum to locate such people. I am in no means trying to defy any rules or such, just trying to reach out to others who enjoy these cars and get them saved.. Thank You..