• Hint: Use a descriptive title for your new message
    If you're looking for help and want to draw people in who can assist you, use a descriptive subject title when posting your message. In other words, "1995 Trans Am" isn't going to indicate to anybody that you need help. However, "Need help with my 1995 Trans Am" will. Be as descriptive as you can. Please use common sense... This message can be closed by clicking the X in the top right corner.

My new Catalina

Justin Kleinman

Hey everyone, after many years of wanting a classic car, i finally picked one up. I saw a great deal on a 1964 Catalina, so I grabbed it. Its a 389 with a 2 barrel carb and a three-speed automatic. I'm new to these cars and I hope you all can help me along the way. If you have any good online "goto" resources for parts or advice, or just cool pictures I'd love to see them.

IMG_8836.JPG
IMG_8837.JPG
IMG_8838.JPG
IMG_8841.JPG

Thanks,
Justin in Minneapolis

Justin Kleinman

Thanks Melsg5, i hadnt seen the opgi page yet. Just got ack from a two week vacation, and all i could think about while i was gone was driving my Catalina.

mobileparts

Those two outfits mentioned are Chinese selling repro outlets...
If you want N.O.S. and NEW U.S.A. made parts -- I am your go to guy....
And although I live in Long Island, New York -- I BLEED PURPLE....
Just watched us beat Seattle 25 - 19 , and even though it is only pre-season,
It is always good to beat them..... SKOL VIKINGS !!!!!!!!!

Always best to simply call me -- Craig -- 516 - 485 - 1935....
Congrats on the new ride; You could paint it purple to match my plum crazy Road Runner....... (Just kidding...)