• Hint: Use a descriptive title for your new message
    If you're looking for help and want to draw people in who can assist you, use a descriptive subject title when posting your message. In other words, "1995 Trans Am" isn't going to indicate to anybody that you need help. However, "Need help with my 1995 Trans Am" will. Be as descriptive as you can. Please use common sense... This message can be closed by clicking the X in the top right corner.

Need help finding a 70 fender

Cosworth

New to the forums, hoping I can find some help.

I have a 1970 lemans sport but the passenger fender was hit and repaired at some point in its past while it was a decent fix its over 1" thick in bondo in spots. I need help finding a good replacement fender.

Any help would be appreciated.

Cosworth

Thanks melsg5 I checked with both of those places and no luck. Kinda odd they dont make a reproduction for the lemans fender but I guess so many of them are cloned into GTO's...

I did end up finding one for a good price from Desert Car kings.

70_Green_Lemons

Lewiston, ME
Topic Bump:

This is one pair of body parts we are having no luck finding as new/reproduction items. It seems they have become the "fenders of which we do not speak". 70 LeMans front fenders seem to only exist as used parts unearthed from the dry bone yards of the south. Usually in poor shape and over priced. Good ones are usually gone by the time you get to see them on line.

If anyone has any contacts for 1970 LeMans front fenders, hopefully new, but unscathed used will work, please post!

Thanks!

70_Green_Lemons

Lewiston, ME
Cammerjeff Thank you! That might help!

MelsG5 We've pondered that option, but would have to have someone who knows what they're doing do it for us. However, these fenders are rusted quite thin, crispy all along the bottom and the accent piece. In my opinion, over 30% of each fender is nothing but cancer, so patching them would be pointless.

Last edited: